Datum / čas
23/05/2019 - 25/05/2019
Stillness Touch is a biodynamic approach that uses hands-on contact to restore the body’s natural state of wisdom and harmony. The body is meant to be a sacred vessel of love, and Stillness Touch connects you to conscious,, radiant love.
Based on Biodynamic Cranial Touch,, as outlined in Charles Ridley’s book Stillness , this practice allows you to realize the trust,, safety,, and freedom needed to be your illuminated self..
In this workshop, you learn
- Inner-body stillness meditations
- How to connect to your core midline
- Whole-body breathing
- How to feel inner nuances as expanded states of consciousness unfold
- Ways to inhabit your inner centers: head, heart, and belly.
Combining these practices and letting what is be as it is, you learn to transmit your essence as unconditional love to yourself and to others.
Charles Ridley is the author of Stillness:: Biodynamic Cranial Practice and the Evolution of Consciousness. He is a practitioner, teacher, and founder of the Dynamic Stillness school.
For More Information: http://www.StillnessTouch.com
- Before April 1st 9 600,- CZK.
- After April 1st 10 600,- CZK
- Till March 20th we return back payment reduced by 10%
- From March 21th till April 30th we return 50% of fee
- We don´t return fee after May 1st.
Payment for the course participant acknowledges and agrees that:
- The seminar does not replace medical or psychotherapeutic care . Participant undertakes to inform the organizer of any serious physical or mental difficulties or treatment they undergo.
- Participation is voluntary and can be very experiential. The participant is responsible for everything he does.
- The participant may leave at any seminar. Seminar fee is not refundable in this case .
- Law lecturer is to terminate a participant’s participation may, if it deems appropriate. In this case, the fee will be refunded seminar participant .