About the speaker: Giorgia Milne embodies a personal and professional evolution from allopathic skill to the healing energy work of all the major craniosacral and related approaches, culminating in the advanced practice of Biodynamic Cranial Touch (BCT), also known as Stillness Touch (ST). She is a graduate of Stanford University’s Physician Assistant Primary Care Program. She is certified in BCT/Stillness Touch and Head of the Dynamic Stillness School founded by Charles Ridley. She travels extensively offering BCT/ST Initiatory and Mentor Courses, along with Craniosacral Anatomy, Embryology, Brain, Fulcrums, and Navigation Skills offered through the lens of BCT. Her teaching style rests in her vast personal and professional embodied experience resulting in the ability to sense and teach from the alchemy of the present moment.
Price: 2600,- CZK
Till 22/2 2019 we refund course fee reduced by 10 %.
From 23/2 2019 till 14/3 we refund 50 % of course fee.
Form 15/3 2019 we don´t refund course fee.
Thank you for accepting our refund policy.
By paying the payment participant acknowledges and agrees with the following:
- The seminar does not replace medical or psychotherapeutic care.
- The participant undertakes to inform the organizer of any serious physical or mental disability or treatment he of she undergo.
- Participation in the seminar is voluntary and can be very experiential.
- The participant bears responsibility for everythinkg he does.
- The participant can leave the seminar at any time. The fee for the seminar does not return in this case.
- The teacher´s right is to terminate the participantš participation if he deems it appropriate. In this case, the subscription fee will be refunded to the participant.
The workshop will be taught in English with translation into Czech language.