Datum / čas
29/04/2021 - 02/05/2021
10:00 - 18:00
WITH MICHAEL KERN D.O., B.C.S.T., A.B.D., N.D.
Dr. Still, the founder of Osteopathy, wrote, “The soul of man, with all the streams of pure living water, seems to dwell in the fascia of his body”.
Recent scientific findings show that rather than simply being a connecting and enveloping tissue, fascia is a ‘liquid crystalline matrix’ that acts as a communication system for the whole body. Fascia is highly innervated with specialized sensory nerves that relay information to the central nervous system and help regulate body physiology. It also plays a central role in the bio-tensegrity of the body. During this workshop, we will explore the new science of fascia and apply this knowledge with practical Biodynamic Craniosacral approaches on the treatment tables.
TOPICS COVERED WILL INCLUDE:
- fascial cells and the living matrix
- the role of myofibroblasts in fascia
- fascia as a communication system
- the sensory nerves in fascia that respond to soft touch
- tensegrity and biotensegrity
- fascial hydration and reciprocal tension
- differentiating superficial and deep fascia
- the psoas fascia and its interconnections to the kidneys, diaphragm, bladder and pelvic organs
- the role of thoracolumbar fascia in lower back pain
- working with the midline function in long bones: „power points“
- fascial connections between the sphenoid and heart.
Michael Kern graduated from the College of Osteopaths in 1987, and is a renowned Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist and Naturopath with a practice in London. He has been teaching Craniosacral Therapy for more than 30 years and is a leading international exponent of the biodynamic approach, regularly running courses in Italy, Russia, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Holland and Poland. He is the founder of the Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust in London, and was a senior tutor for the College of Osteopaths, International Cranial Association, Centre for Professional Development in Osteopathy and the University of Westminster. He is also author of the highly acclaimed book ‚Wisdom In The Body – The Craniosacral Approach To Essential Health‘, now available in eleven languages. His other interests include travel and the mountains.
The workshop will be taught in English with translation into Czech language.
By paying the payment participant acknowledges and agrees with the following:
- The seminar does not replace medical or psychotherapeutic care.
- The participant undertakes to inform the organizer of any serious physical or mental disability or treatment he of she undergo.
- Participation in the seminar is voluntary and can be very experiential.
- The participant bears responsibility for everythinkg he does.
- The participant can leave the seminar at any time. The fee for the seminar does not return in this case.
- The teacher´s right is to terminate the participantš participation if he deems it appropriate. In this case, the subscription fee will be refunded to the participant.
Till February 14th is price of the workshop 510 euro.
After February 15th is price of the workshop 590 euro.
Till 28/2 2021 we refund course fee reduced 10 euro
From 1/3 2021 till 13/4 we refund 50 % of course fee.
Form 14/3 2021 we don´t refund course fee.
Thank you for accepting our refund policy.